The CSL maximize daylighting use in the building. The daylighting is enhanced by light shelves and finishes (ceiling and wall) with high reflectance. Daylighting sensors and occupancy sensors work together to control the lighting levels in the space. When daylighting is sufficient, electric lighting is shut off. When daylighting is not sufficient, energy efficient and high performance T-5 fluorescent lamps equipped with dimming ballasts are used. The electric lighting is also turned off when the space is not occupied.
Indirect lighting fixture
Verve II at Focal Lighting
- Indirect architectural luminaire with contoured housing and end caps.
- Slim and elegant profile just over 2" high
- One-piece steel housing with 5" die-cast end caps that extend the minimal line of the housing
- Housing available up to 12' lengths with two-point suspension
- Specify perforated or slot housing to add visible brightness and reduce contrast between the luminaire and ceiling.
- XP's advanced optics reduce brightness above the luminare in a 1 T5HO profile.
- Verve is an excellent choice for any open office, lab or educational space.
- Utilize the XP optic option for low-ceiling applications.
- Luminaires may be row mounted.
Pin light for open gallery (Gotham Evo 4 pinlight)
Wall-mounted Projector (Forum lighting -QUA-1WM-T3)
- Self-flanged semi-specular, matte-diffuse or specular lower reflector
- Patented Bounding Ray™ optical design (U.S. Patent No. 5,800,050)
- 45° cutoff to source and source image
- Top-down flash characteristic
- See Mounting Frame Compatibility chart for compatible Gotham mounting frames
- Junction box capacity: 8 (4 in, 4 out ) 12AWG rated for 90°C
- 1-1/4” maximum ceiling thickness ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Fully serviceable and upgradeable LED light engine
- 70% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours based on IESNA LM-79-2008
- 120-277VAC, 50/60hz power supply with 0-10V dimming (10-100%); rated for 50,000-hour life
- Overload and short circuit protected