Under Floor Air Distribution System (UFAD)
The CSL building uses efficient and high performance Under Floor Air Distribution (UFAD) system. The supply ductwork run under the suspended floor and conditioned air is delivered to the building zones from perimeter and center diffusers on floor. The UFAD improves the occupants’ comfort and ventilation efficiency by inducing fresh and cooler air directly to the breathing zone through thermal stratification. Better air quality and acoustic performance can also be achieved. The system also has the advantages regarding flexibility and reduced cost for relocation. Stale air is returned at the ceiling level through return duct work.
1. UFAD system (CT-TAF-L)
2. UFAD system (TAF-R / TAF-R-FR)
UnderFloor Air Distribution (TAF-R / TAF-R-FR/ CT-TAF-L )
TAF-R / TAF-R-FR : PRESSURISED UNDERFLOOR APPLICATIONS
- Available in fire-rated polymer construction.
- Architecturally appealing face design is available in standard gray or black.
- Custom colors available.
- Relocation to another area is simply by relocating the floor panel.
- 24 VAC integral flow regulator actuator.
- RJ-12 connections for easy plug play installation.
- Does not require sheet metal plenum with damper for simpler installation.
CT-TAF-L : UNDERFLOOR PERIMETER RETURN APPLICATIONS
- Designed to be integrated with all the underfloor plenums.
- All deflection bars are fixed and parallel to the long dmension.
- Standard finish is #26 white.
- CT frame drops into perimeter slot and sits on top of carpeting.